December 17, 2011 I missed the "Cindy" Lou Who workout on Thursday... so I knew Saturday morning I was in for it... Cindy is one of those WOD's that you love to hate! After being at the gym with KP on Friday morning, I knew my arms were going to be jello at the end of the workout (and the rest of the weekend). But I was really looking forward to it. What I did have to do today was something that I have been sort of dreading. K mentioned to me last week while I was doing pushups in a previous workout, that when I get tired I tend to lead with my chin into the pushup. Almost like I am trying to fake myself out to feel like I am getting my chest closer to the ground than I really am. Not good... but really, quite true after she mentioned it and I paid attention to it. I am good for the first set usually... or at least 20 of them (not necessarily in a row, but before I get tired and dont get my chest down). We talked that day and she told me I should do a strict pushup to...
May 7, 2012 First off, I have had strict instructions that I need to keep up with my blogging! So for those who read daily I am sorry for the massive bulk publishing yesterday! I hope you enjoy catching up with the new posts (grab a cup of coffee and catch up!). I know (judging by my FB page) that there quite a few readers out there, and lots of new ones, so I just want to say thank you for your support! I started this blog to be a place where I can literally dump my thoughts about my new adventure with CrossFit. Soon after, it turned into something that really means a lot to me, where I try to be as open and honest as I can, so if I can be even a small amount of inspiration to anyone out there just by doing what I love... well thats just perfect! Please feel free to comment either here or on FB and if you have any inspirational material I would love to hear from you! I have also been contacted by a few different places for product reviews and give a ways... so stay tuned!! I have ...
August 17, 2012 Whats that saying? If at first you dont succeed.... CrossFit is amazing (have I mentioned that?). Every day I learn something new about myself. Some days I feel like an animal, some days I feel like I am indestructible. Some days I feel like I am a mess, some days extremely frustrated and of course there are the days that I am totally humbled... but everyday, every single day, I feel inspired. Not just by the remarkable coaching that I have, but by the skills, personalities and drive that I see in so many faces at CrossFit Wachusett. Newbie and Veteran the like, everyone is giving it their all to better themselves and being a part of that is truly one of the best experiences of my life. Today was one of those days where I knew I was going to struggle with a part of the WOD. My shoulders have been getting the crap kicked out of them for the last few weeks and I have just been pushing onward through the soreness like I typically do. Nothing is in danger of being ...
Comments
Post a Comment