Why?
September 15, 2011 Last night when I got home I was so excited to finally get the chance to watch The 2011 CrossFit Games on ESPN2!! To get the chance to watch such elite athletes compete is such a fantastic opportunity! Last night they had the first two events for 49 men and 47 women who qualified fort he games. I watched with awe as they totally hammered the workouts. The first event included open water swimming which was never included in the games before. Many athletes struggled, but as I have learned in the very short time I have been crossfitting, crossfitters NEVER say they cant do something and always hit every new obstacle with a positive attitude. This is not to say that it wasnt hard for them, that some of them were scared or intimidated by this first event... but they all ran the first 50 yards into the water knowing that they were going to give it their all and put their best foot forward. The 4 events I watched were amazing. The abilities of these athletes is o...

Comments
Post a Comment