September 1, 2011 WOW... its September. Almost a month into our "new" life. Today is my off day, and I got to tell you, I looked at the WOD last night and I cant wait till Saturday so I can do it!! I was looking for some inspirational words from women who crossfit and I came across this video clip. These women are the reason I am so excited about this adventure and new change in life. I can not wait to be one of these amazingly strong, beautiful, competitive, muscular, motivating people. http://www.crossfitzen.org/p/crossfit-inspiration.html After I watched it, I got thinking about why some women shy away from training. Lots of women get so caught up in being the "hamster" on the treadmill, or cant wrap their head around lifting more than 5lb dumbbells. When I talk about my lifting, even before crossfit, I have had women say to me "I dont want to lift that much." Women at the gym shy away from deadlifting, squatting, bench pressing... pretty much an...
Comments
Post a Comment