August 17, 2012 Whats that saying? If at first you dont succeed.... CrossFit is amazing (have I mentioned that?). Every day I learn something new about myself. Some days I feel like an animal, some days I feel like I am indestructible. Some days I feel like I am a mess, some days extremely frustrated and of course there are the days that I am totally humbled... but everyday, every single day, I feel inspired. Not just by the remarkable coaching that I have, but by the skills, personalities and drive that I see in so many faces at CrossFit Wachusett. Newbie and Veteran the like, everyone is giving it their all to better themselves and being a part of that is truly one of the best experiences of my life. Today was one of those days where I knew I was going to struggle with a part of the WOD. My shoulders have been getting the crap kicked out of them for the last few weeks and I have just been pushing onward through the soreness like I typically do. Nothing is in danger of being ...
Comments
Post a Comment